SCRIPTURES to ponder:
For Zion’s sake I will not hold My peace, And for Jerusalem’s sake I will not rest, UNTIL her righteousness goes forth as brightness, And her salvation as a lamp that burns.
The Gentiles shall see your righteousness, and all kings your glory. You shall be called by a new name, which the mouth of the LORD WILL NAME,…
I have set watchmen on your walls, O Jersualem; They shall never hold their peace day nor night. You who make mention of the LORD, do not keep silent, and give Him no rest TILL HE ESTABLISHES AND TILL HE MAKES JERUSALEM A PRAISE IN THE EARTH…
1) NOT HOLDING OUR PEACE AND NOT RESTING UNTIL…. IS TO “CRY ALOUD AND SPARE NOT, LIFT UP YOUR VOICES LIKE A TRUMPET…” AWAKE, AWAKE!! PUT ON YOUR STRENGTH, O ZION; PUT ON YOUR BEAUTIFUL GARMENTS, O JERUSALEM, THE HOLY CITY! (ISA. 52:1)
TILL HE MAKES JERUSALEM A PRAISE IN THE EARTH….
2) GAL. 4:24-26- …FOR THESE ARE THE TWO COVENANTS: THE ONE FROM MOUNT SINAI IN ARABIA, AND CORRESPONDS TO JERUSALEM WHICH NOW IS, AND IS IN BANDAGE WITH HER CHILDREN– BUT THE JERUSALEM ABOVE IS FREE, WHICH IS THE MOTHER OF US ALL.
3) PHIL. 3:3- For we are the circumcision, who worship God in the Spirit, rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.
4) Col. 1:11,12- giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light. He has delivered us from the power (domain) of darkness and conveyed (translated/transferred) us into the kingdom of the Son of His love,….
5) Heb. 12:22,23- But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, THE HEAVENLY JERUSALEM, to an innumerable company of angels, to the general Assembly and church (congregation) of the firstborn who are registered in heaven,….
6) Rev. 21:2,3;10,11a- Then I, John, saw the Holy city, NEW JERUSALEM, coming down (as revelation) out of heaven from GOD, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people.” God Himself will be with them and be their God… And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the great city, THE HOLY JERUSALEM, descending out of heaven from God, HAVING THE GLORY OF GOD….
7) 21:7- “He who overcomes shall inherit ALL THINGS, AND I WILL BE HIS GOD, AND HE SHALL BE MY SON….
What the Spirit is saying to the churches….